Friday, March 12, 2010

progress?

I'm slowing catching up on the laundry, but there's still one more load to go into the washer and two loads of sheets and towels on the couch. I've been able to keep the living room floor clean for about 2 days now. We'll see how that goes over the weekend and when I have to work tonight through Monday. The main part of the kitchen counter has been mostly clean since Monday or Tuesday, and I even cleaned my bedroom yesterday. It's nice to walk in the room and not have laundry baskets on the floor. Parenting is difficult, especially when your children are in your bed at 6:10, when it's still dark outside, making popping noises with their mouths and wanting to snuggle with their brother. But it's so worth it to see these little people grow from helpless bundles to chatterboxes and smarty-pants. Hopefully we'll get to do it again... Gotta fit in the workout later while P and/or Xander are sleeping (I have princesses today). Thought for the Day: It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment