Monday, March 1, 2010

busy

I have to admit that Mondays are going to be harder. It's my grocery shopping day. After I drop Zack off at school, I go directly to the grocery store. Sometimes this happens on Mondays and Tuesdays, depending on sales. So now, here it is 1:30, lunch has been eaten, we've played outside, and Xander is happily watching Mickey Mouse (with the promise that he will nap afterwards, we'll see how that goes) and I'm about to start my workout. I'd rather do it earlier.
UPDATE: Got the workout in before naptime. Hopefully I can do the weights tomorrow morning instead of waiting til later. Have these weird marks on my arms, in the inside just below my elbows. I think it could be friction something-or-other from doing punches across my chest. Don't know, but it doesn't hurt. Tomorrow, must do laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment