Thursday, March 25, 2010

grunt

While doing my workout today, I was reminded of when I was in labor with Xander. The nurse, who had also had natural births, told me to grunt and use lower sounds to get through contractions, rather than screaming like I was. So when the pushups and jumping jacks and just plain jumping got to be too much, I found myself grunting through them.

In other news, I'm trying to figure out how to fit in everything during the day. Xander's naptime isn't so much Mommy's quiet time as it is work time. Between laundry (which is now at least folded on the couch and coffee table), dishes, rooms to clean, kid to play with, errands to run, workouts to do, well, I'm losing some motivation. The house it definitely cleaner than it was when I was working full-time, so that's reassuring. I wouldn't be completely embarrassed if someone dropped my unexpectedly.

Thought for the day: Put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment