Tuesday, March 23, 2010

kick

Did I mention that the boot camp workout is kicking my butt? Well, if I didn't, the boot camp workout is kicking my butt!! It's one-minute interval bursts for 20 minutes. But it's going to be worth it one of these days. I'm definitely increasing muscle, though I can't really tell anything by my clothes. It's made me more conscious of my posture and I'm holding my abs in constantly. I should have done before, during and after pics. I watched Suzy's story from the Biggest Loser yesterday (on the workout DVD), and they showed pictures of her progress. I guess seeing the difference between start and finish would be more powerful than watching the numbers go down slowly. Maybe if I'm brave enough, I could post them. Maybe not. Thought for the day: Have a goal in mind, and know that it's going to be worth it, even if you're getting your butt kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment