Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kim

I finished the first six weeks of the Biggest Loser workout 1!!! I started the second DVD yesterday. It's only custome workouts, so you have to pick and choose which ones you're going to do. I sat down with Mark last night and figured out some ideas. My workouts have been about 35-40 minutes long, so this morning I figured out four different configurations of workouts that are 45 minutes long. Once I get used to these workouts, I'm definitely going to MUTE the tv and listen to my iPod instead of Kim. Oh my goodness!!! She's so annoying, she keeps talking, actually squeaking all during the workout! And I really prefer to look at Bob while I'm working out instead of this toothpick, muscle woman, when I know I'm never going to look that good!! Oh, and when she does the deep breaths at the beginning and end of the workouts, she does a full squat, showing off her skinny legs and perfect body shape. Even one of the contestants looks at her funny sometimes. But anyway...I have to get rid of all the Easter candy and goodies that are floating around the house, because they are NOT helping. Hopefully the longer workouts will help the number on the scale go back down again.

2 comments:

  1. So would you recommend The Biggest Loser workout videos for someone just starting out or is it something that should be worked up to? I like the idea of the customizable workouts, although the Wii Fit has that too and I haven't used it in months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! The first video works you into things easily, and with any workout, you can go at your own pace. I can let you borrow it if you want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete