Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Resolution

I've decided that I need to significantly reduce my chocolate intake. I came to this realization yesterday when I noticed how quickly the leftover trail mix from Zack's birthday party was disappearing and how many of the frozen cookie dough pieces I had eaten without having made a single cookie. So while it would be simply impossible for me to give it up completely, I have decided that I can have no more than 2 servings a week. I think this will not include my chocolate yogurt or granola bars. I'm talking about cookies, candy, ice cream or toppings. This will start today, so I will only have one serving for the rest of the week. I hope this isn't going to be too drastic!
Also, starting tomorrow, I will be getting up early to work out. Wait a minute, I can't say that. Things sometimes get in the way. I'll say I will do my best to wake up early. Because then I'm done exercising and showering early, I can make breakfast and get work done as soon as I get back from taking Zack to school.
I also need to make little notes and signs for myself, to remind me to stay cool with the kids and make good choices when it comes to discipline. Maybe I'll even make rules for them for each room of the house, to help keep the playroom from turning into a pigsty, forcing me to dump the toys out the window, like Dad did to Eileen and me a time or two. Okay, that's all for today. Time to get changed for working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment