Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jillian

Okay, so yesterday I wasn't motivated at all to work out. I called Mark at work, and he said to just break open a new DVD. I really like Bob, so I opened the bootcamp DVD. It was a great workout! I can really feel how my muscles have gotten stronger. At one point, I was using the 3-pound weights, and they were actually too easy. That felt great! I was also noticing how tight my quads were during one of the stretches. That felt great, too! Oh, and I was able to keep up the whole time Bob was doing jumping jacks. That felt even better! Even though I'm not seeing the numbers on the scale change too much, I can feel the results of these workouts. I honestly feel stronger and better about myself! Anyway, I realized that I just don't enjoy working out with Kim, and on the workout 2 DVD, she does everything except the bootcamp. It just wasn't fun. Jillian, on the other hand, is not annoying like Kim. She communicates well, is positive, and even a little funny at times. Today's workout was great, too! (The only other update is that I didn't gain any weight over Zack's birthday weekend, what with all the cake and icing and candy around.) Thought for the Day: Keep it fun, or you won't want to do it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment