Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anyhow

Walked Zack to school again this morning: do you know how light a stroller feels after your ~45 lb. kid gets out!?!? A lot less productive today than yesterday, but still feeling motivated. Yesterday I tried to buff scratches off my car, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, washed the dishes that needed to be washed, got two loads of laundry done (though not folded or put away), cleaned up and vacuumed in the playroom, cleaned the kitchen, packed away sippy cups and reorganized some cabinets. All that and I still somehow found time to watch an episode and a half of Bones on the computer, get lots of my cross-stitch done, play on Facebook and write a blog. Right now, I'm going to let Xander finish his pretzels from lunch, probably let him watch a few more minutes of Curious George while I work on their bathroom.

My cross-stitch is a Precious Moments picture, and as I was looking at the other designs again last night, one of them struck me. It was a little boy holding a ice cream cone, with the ice cream part on the floor with the dog licking it. So my thought for the day: Praise the Lord anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment