Monday, August 31, 2009

Swan Family Rules

These rules have been posted in the kitchen for a little over a week, though we came up with them several months ago. I'm hoping to use them as a reference for the boys when they are acting up.
1. Be nice to each other. (which includes Share, Respect, Help, Use kind words, Use nice manners)
2. Listen and obey Mommy and Daddy all the time.
3. Clean up after yourself.
4. Focus!
5. Talk about it, without arguing.

I made some rules/guidelines for myself, too, to help me make better choices as a parent. I got the ideas from MckMama over at mycharmingkids.net. I wrote them down, and I've been meaning to put them up where I will see them each day.

1 comment:

  1. Good rules!When our kids are old enough, I plan on having a "rules" chart as well. Maybe with pictures if they're too young to read, but it will probably be similar to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete